‘Restarting the heart’ of the Village eventPosted by donna, 20th August, 2021
On Saturday 18 September between 10am and 2pm, BVT Lightmoor is holding its first event in the Village post Covid. We know how tough the past 18 months have been, so we’d love for everybody to pop along, learn some tips on how to look after yourself and others and talk to the BVT team to discuss what you’d like to see happen in the Village in the future.
Activities taking place on the day include:
Oak Tree Centre (and/or Village Square if weather is kind)
- Meet the BVT Lightmoor team. A newly formed team who want to hear your views and ideas of how you’d like to see the Village develop.
- Free CPR defib training – would you know what to do in an emergency?. Free drop in between 10am and 2pm. Learn from the Telford First Responder team.
- Open day – Planning a special event or looking for a location for a group activity, come and have a look round Oak Tree Centre, perfect for parties, wedding receptions, baby showers, community groups.
- School swap shop – ideal opportunity to swap or donate pre-loved uniforms
- Learn Telford – will be running free craft activities and giving you the chance to chat about what sessions you’d like to see them run at the Oak Tree Centre.
- The Big Food Bank collection – whatever you can donate (long life items, tins, pasta, long life milk etc) will be gratefully received.
- Neighbourhood Police Team – opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have or simply to find out about their team and what they do.
- Refreshments – will be available, further details to follow
- Open day – Never been inside the independent living home, why not pop in and have a tour and meet some residents.